Wednesday, September 23, 2009

On a Night Not Forgotten...Part III

On that night so many years ago

yet never forgotten

upon my lap sat my former teacher

instead of English

that night she taught me just how

to please a woman

between the sheets of her own bed

with the twin ovals

of her cute and oh so tight little ass

cupped oh so firmly

within the palms of both of my hands

to my feet did I climb

out of my former teachers kitchenette

into the sanctuary

of the jungle bunnies hidden boudoir

the spider to her web

did I but her latest prey gently carried

laid the naked bunny

down upon the altar of her illicit lust

now helplessly trapped

within the sticky threads of her love

she spun her web

about my soul even as I drank my fill

of the hot chocolate

that was her love between her thighs

No comments:

Post a Comment