Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sweet Dreams, and a little Danger

Occasionally, like myself, my wife will sleep in the nude. We often talk for a while on her bed, just before we go to sleep. Most of the time she is very careful to place me in my sleeping area on her night stand, after she cuddles with me before bed, but last night she fell asleep before she could do this.

While I was huddling up under her beautiful breasts, I heard a strange sound coming from my love. It sounded like the roar of a passing freight train, and then it suddenly stopped. A couple of seconds latter, I heard it again. I crawled out from under the cleft of her hanging breasts (she was laying on her side), to find that my beautiful wife had fallen asleep, and she was snoring.

I watched her for a while. She is so cute when she’s asleep, but then it dawned on me just how dangerous of a situation I was in. She could roll over at any moment, and I would be trapped under, what to me is the equivalent of multiple tons of her naked body. Irene is soft enough that this would probably not crush me, but instead I would surely die of asphyxiation. As pleasant as it was to watch my love sleep, I knew I had to find a way to wake her up, or possibly suffer the grim consequences.

I tried pushing on her stomach at first. It was useless. So I tried gently hitting her with my hand, but nothing. So then I started frantically hitting and kicking at her tremendous body, while yelling as loud as I could for her to wake up, but it was futile. She was really out, and I was too small for her to feel or hear me in a deep sleep.

I looked over the edge of the bed, and shuddered at the distance to the ground. Being just a couple of inches tall, it was a very long way down for me. I was completely helpless. There was no way off that bed without risking severe injury or death. And I couldn’t just stand there, and take a chance of her rolling over on me. There was only one option: I had to find a way to wake her up.

I knew I had to get to one of her ears. It was the only hope I had of waking her. I looked toward the head of the bed, but my path was blocked by her arms. They were handing off the side of the bed, and there was no way around them. I walked close to her midsection and looked up. It was the equivalent of a 20 foot high wall. I could barely reach her belly button, jumping with all of my strength. It looked like the only option I had was to walk to the foot of the bed, and get around her to the other side.

When I got to the her feet, I was horrified to see that they too were slightly hanging off the end of the bed, blocking my path. I walked close to her feet. They were laying over top of one another, with a slight space in the middle, where her ankles were. It was just big enough for me to slip through. So, I backed up a few yards, to get a running start. I ran with all my might, and bounded onto her ankle. I made it, but I was starting to slip. I quickly grabbed onto some of her fine leg hairs. When I did, I was terrified to feel her leg, with me on it, begin to move. I screamed at the top of my lungs, as I was hurled through the air! She spun me off, as she rolled over onto her back.

I groaned as I lifted my head from the comforter. Although the face plant into the bed didn’t feel good, I wasn’t hurt. I looked up at the two massive walls of leg that were on either side of me. She had flipped over, and hurled me in between her legs. I yelled once again, but there was no response. She was still in a deep sleep.

I looked around at the canyon of my lover that had engulfed me. There seemed to be no way out. Then I noticed something that gave me an idea. Laying directly in front of me, was a wall of hair. As I walked close to it, I could smell the strong and familiar aroma of her sex. I took one of her coarse pubic hairs in my hand. It was more than strong enough to support my minuscule weight, so I decided I was going to have to climb my way out.

I grabbed a few hairs, and as slowly and gently as I could, I began to pull myself up. I had to be very careful. I knew all too well, that if I made too much of a commotion on her body, she may involuntarily swat at me. Such a strike from her would mean my certain doom.

Under any other circumstance, I would find climbing up my wife’s sex to be extremely erotic, but the fear of what could happen to me kept me focused on the mission. I had to wake her up! So, I kept ascending. The higher I got, the fewer and farther between her hairs were, until finally, there were none at all, but it didn’t matter. I had made it over the peak, and was now near her waist.

As I walked across her beautiful body, I could see the enormous twin peaks of her breasts in the distance, slightly slumping over on either side. She had stopped snoring, but with her every breath, I could feel the ground rising and falling beneath me. I made it difficult to walk. In fact, with every one of her inhalations, I had to crouch to keep from falling over.

It took a little balance and luck, but I finally made it across her stomach, and was now at the foot of her mountainous breasts. Luckily, there was a convenient valley in the middle, so I quickly made my way through it. As I emerged from between her breasts, I could finally see her beautiful face. Her head was leaning slightly to one side, and I could see her ear. I was close!

I walked across her collar bone, to get a closer look. It looked like a pretty easy slide down her neck, and a climb up a beautiful lock of blond hair to her ear. This nightmare was almost over. All I had to do was get to her ear, and then I should be able to rouse her from her slumber.

I walked back across her collar bone, to the soft indention at the bottom of her neck. I scooted to the edge, and then slid down to her pillow beneath. It worked! All I had to do now was climb up her hair to her ear. I didn’t waste any time as I grabbed a few strands of golden hair, and began to climb. It wasn’t long until I was right next to the fleshy cavern of her ear. I shouted as loud as I could, “Baby! WAKE UP! Please, WAKE UP!” I could feel her start to move and make moaning noises, so I shouted again, “Baby, I’m right here!” Then, suddenly, she darted up with incredible force! I swung through the air, hanging on for dear life. It was a miracle I wasn’t thrown clear across the room.

Irene was now sitting straight up, with me dangling from the side of her head, hanging on to her hair with all my strength. She wiped her beautiful blue eyes, and then leaned over to look into my sleeping box, on her night stand. She had not realized that I was hanging from her hair. She gasped when she saw that I was not were I should have been, and then she frantically began swinging her head from side to side, looking for me on the bed.

I yelled out once more, “Baby stop! I’m right here! Please!.” Her eyes became wide as she heard my tiny voice right next to her ear. She reached out her hand, and placed it directly underneath me. I collapsed into her palm from sheer exhaustion, and she brought me close to her face.

“Oh my God. Are you ok?” She said, and I could feel her warm breath all over my body as she spoke.

“You fell asleep. And yes, I think I’m fine. It’s just been a long night.”

No comments:

Post a Comment